Thursday 29 October 2015

Egg Sandwich

This is a very easy and truly yummy sandwich recipe. I got the recipe from my mother. She rarely makes sandwiches and I can remember ony two sandwiches that she used to make. One is a mint chutney sandwich and the other one is this. She makes this perfectly well and I only hope that I do justice to her recipe.

Ingredients

8 eggs
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon  yellow mustard
1 Tomato sliced
1/4 cup chopped onion
Salt and pepper to taste
2 Green chilly
Oil as needed
Multigrain bread slices

Directions

Saute Onions and green chilly in Oil and add tomatoes. Stir for 2 minutes. Now break open the eggs and pour it into the onion tomato mixture. On low heat, scramble the eggs. Add Salt.
When it becomes dry, serve it into a bowl.  Stir in the mayonnaise and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and fill it between sandwiches. I chopped multigrain bread into round circles and made discs with it and filled it with egg filling for a better visual appeal. You can just fill it between bread slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment